Legal Remedy Brewing Co. is a production brewery with a full service brewpub/restaurant located in Rock Hill, SC (20 min south of Charlotte, NC). We’re growing quickly and looking to add a full-time Cellar Technician to our team to help meet demand.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist brewing team with brewing beer and other projects as needed, such as packaging.
• Transfer beer and maintain a safe and sanitary environment.
• Analyze product to ensure it meets quality standards both before and after packaging, including measuring CO2 and O2 levels.
• Perform daily cleaning, sanitization and maintenance of all brewing equipment and related hardware, including tank cleaning and keg washing.
• Conduct proper handling of chemicals required for sanitization and cleaning of equipment.
• Understand and practice all internal safety standards.
• Maintain keg inventory and organize the cellar.
• Pull orders for distribution (kegs and cans). Represent the company to distributors with a positive attitude and customer service focus.
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• Willingness to work as a team and in an individual setting with a positive attitude.
• Previous brewery or packaging experience a plus.
• Enjoy working with your hands and have the mechanical aptitude to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
• Able to lift 55 lbs. and maneuver 175 lbs.
• Able to stand and work up to 8 hours at a time.
• Strong attention to detail and quality.
• Operate a forklift and pallet jack.
• Willingness to learn with flexibility and enthusiasm for the position.
• Full time 35 to 40 hours per week.
Salary commensurate with experience and background.
If interested, please submit your resume along with references to [email protected].